- Providing services similar to those of a full-time CFO while being engaged according to a flexible model adapted to the size and needs of your business
- Take the role as a strategic partner to entrepreneur/management to assist and support results analysis, planning and forecasting processes, contract negotiations, fund raising
- Acting in close cooperation with your finance team to optimize your finance function
To overcome bottlenecks within your finance team, External.Finance will manage and realize projects such as:
- Restructuring, cost optimization, operational excellence, benchmarking with KPIs
- IFRS advisory, get ready for new standards, evaluate migration options and software support
- Risk Management, Improvement of Internal Control systems
- M&A transactions, due dilligence work, business valuation, post merger integration
- Fund raising, optimize or restructure financing, implement treasury tools
- Provide services as CFO or similar functions for a short period of time, typically to fill vacancies.
- If required, assist in the recruitment process of a new CFO, help to assess the skills and competencies of potential candidates.
- Interventions in sensitive situations
Board / Audit Committee / Internal Audit
- Take over Board member position, special focus on overseeing Finance function, heading Audit Committee
- Take over function as Internal Auditor, working closely together with Board members and management as well as external Auditor.